ILSA Conference Brazil 2008
August 13 to 16 - Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
For more informations on how to register, click here.
Contact: (+55 31) 8802-6994/ (+55 31) 8868-4060
ILSA Conference Brazil 2008 is the first International Law Student's Association held outside the USA. The event gathers 5 seminars, a Colloquio with lectures and the first edition of the CUFTA Moot Dispute Settlement Competition.
(click on the name of the lecturer for more informations)
* Professor Vera Thorstensen will not be able to attend the conference due to personal reasons.
* Special Session:
The Countryside is of the size of the World
Universalism and Regionalism in the Centenary of Guimarães Rosa
(featuring Marli de Oliveira Fantini Scarpelli and Dr. Luiz Otávio Savassi Rocha)
DISPUTE SETTLEMENT COMPETITION
- Disputed Case: Laviña vs Vetustia: Measures Affecting Imports of Primary Batteries
- Team Memorials
- Clarifications and corrections
- Basic materials recommended
- Advocacia Raul Araujo Filho Final Round Award